Steps For Getting Started
- Fill out the form below and schedule a time to chat with us on the phone
- Decide if you would like to learn more about My Backyard Sports and what it takes to open – Request our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Visit us. Discover more about ownership and visit a My Backyard Sports installation. See how the process works.
- After completing our Confidential Questionnaire, qualified candidates will become approved to join My Backyard Sports.
- Start the onboarding process.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. Franchise offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.